Environmental Fees

This content has moved

The content you are looking for has moved. Please click on the following link and bookmark the correct page at http://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/taxes-and-fees.

Important Notice: Recent legislation created the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration to administer the taxes and fees previously collected by the Board of Equalization, with the exception of Property Tax, Alcoholic Beverage Tax and Insurance Tax. Additional information concerning this recent change can be found at www.boe.ca.gov and at www.cdtfa.ca.gov.