Renew License/Additional Decals Help Text

Expand All | Collapse All

Renew license – additional decals

Complete a renewal application for the following programs:

  • Cigarette and Tobacco Products
  • International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
  • Annual Flat Rate Fuel Tax

Do you have an ownership change?

Ownership change includes business changing entity type (example: Sole Proprietor changing to Corporation Account). Ownership change does not include adding or deleting partners or officers. To add or delete a partner or officer, contact the Customer Service Center at 1-800-400-7115 (TTY: 711).

Is your business location closed?

Closed: No longer in business, no longer in business at this location, business moved to a new location.

Are any of your locations a mobile vendor?

Mobile Vendor definition: mobile vendor includes special purpose commercial coaches, which means, a vehicle with or without motive power, designed and equipped for human occupancy for industrial, professional, or commercial purposes, which is not required to be moved under permit, and shall include a trailer coach, (for example, catering trucks, lunch wagons, or other mobile facilities).

Do you operate vending machines?

Vending machine definition: a machine that dispenses cigarette and tobacco products at retail.

Do you have a correction on any of locations?

Corrections include changes to DBA, phone number and business email address.

Total decal sets

One set of decals is required for each IFTA qualified motor vehicle. Each set includes two (2) decals.

What are transporter plates?

A "transporter" is a person engaged in the business of moving any owned or lawfully possessed vehicle by lawful methods over the highways for the purpose of delivery of such vehicles to dealers, sales agents of a manufacturer, purchasers, or to a new location as requested by the owner. Transporter plates are issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to non-registered motor vehicles.