Filing Claims for Refund – Special Taxes and Fees
Welcome to the Special Taxes and Fees refund page. There are program specific guidelines when filing a claim for refund for the tax and fee programs listed below. For all other Special Taxes and Fees programs, use the “General” guidelines below when filing a claim for refund.
If you have any questions regarding the claim for refund process, please contact Special Taxes and Fees.
- How to File a Claim for Refund
- Program-Specific Guidelines and Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Summary of Special Taxes and Fees Claim for Refund Statutes and Time Frames
- Record-Keeping Requirements
- Interest on Claims for Refund
- To Check the Status of a Claim for Refund
- Claims for Refund Filed Electronically
- Special Taxes Forms