I am honored to represent more than nine million Californians on the California State Board of Equalization.
I am here to help. As one of the few Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) to ever have served on the Board, I understand the challenges that businesses and taxpayers face today. As a Board Member, I am focused on ensuring that the agency treats all taxpayers with respect and dignity, and working diligently so that the diverse needs of Californians are met. Together, we can strengthen our neighborhoods, and ensure that California's economy remains in the world's Top 10.
On my webpage, you will find information on what's happening in the district and at the agency.
If you have questions, or would like to see us in your community, please contact me and my staff. We are here to serve you!
Latest News Subscribe
- Fiona Ma Issues Statement on State Personnel Board Audit Findings – 11/15/17
- Tax Relief Available for Wildfire Survivors – 10/23/17
- Assemblymember Low's Bill to Help Reduce Rape Kit Backlog Signed Into Law – 10/12/17
- With Pot Sales Nearly Legal In California, Accounting Questions Linger: KOVR (CBS 13) – 8/17/17
- Banking Buddy System Needed for Cannabis Industry: Huffington Post – 8/16/17