Laws, Regulations & Annotations
Property Taxes Law Guide – Revision 2013
Other Code Provisions
TITLE 3. POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION
DIVISION 7. COMMUNITY COLLEGES
PART 50. FINANCE
CHAPTER 2. Property Valuations for Allocations
- 84200 Factor for modifying total assessed values [Repealed]
- 84201 Modification of school district values by state agencies [Repealed]
- 84202 Additional tax revenue measures [Repealed]
- 84203 Procedure to offset decrease in aid [Repealed]
- 84204 Certification of offset requirements; use of revenues [Repealed]
- 84205 Levy during next succeeding fiscal year [Repealed]
- 84205.5 Full cash value
- 84206 Legislative intent not to affect tax levies [Repealed]
- 84207 Furnishing of tax receipts to Chancellor [Repealed]
- 84207 Furnishing of tax receipts to Board of Governors
Chapter 2. Property Valuations for Allocations*
* Chapter 2 added by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010, p. 4212, in effect April 30, 1977.
84205.5. Full cash value. For purposes of subdivision (a) of Section 2 of Article XIII A of the California Constitution, the "full cash value" of all property in a community college district shall include the assessed valuation of all real properties in those territories or components which subsequent to the 1975–76 fiscal year became a part of the community college district.
History.—Added by Stats. 1978, Ch. 292, in effect June 24, 1978.
84207. Furnishing of tax receipts to Board of Governors. On or before November 15 of each year, the county auditor of each county shall furnish to the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges the actual previous year's receipts, along with estimated current year receipts for secured tax receipts, unsecured tax receipts, prior year tax receipts, timber tax receipts, and any other appropriate taxes or subventions for each community college district or portion of a district situated within his or her county. This information shall be forwarded on forms prescribed by the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges.
History.—Added by Stats. 1988, Ch. 1331, in effect January 1, 1989. Stats. 1990, Ch. 1372, in effect January 1, 1991, substituted "Board of Governors" for "Office of the Chancellor" after "furnish to the" in the first sentence, and substituted "Board of Governors of the California" for "Chancellor of" after "Prescribed by the" in the second sentence.