Laws, Regulations & Annotations
Business Taxes Law Guide – Revision 2015
Cigarette and Tobacco Products Licensing Act Law
CHAPTER 4. LICENSE AND ADMINISTRATION FEE FOR MANUFACTURERS AND IMPORTERS
22979.1. Application for cigarette manufacturer and importer license. (a) An application for a license by a manufacturer or by an importer shall be on a form prescribed by the board and shall include the following:
(1) The name, address, and telephone number of the applicant. The business name, address, and telephone number of the corporate offices. Citations issued to licensees shall be forwarded to all addressees on the license.
(2) License number for any other valid licenses or permits issued by the board.
(3) Signature of the applicant under oath to verify application information.
(4) The name, address, and telephone number of the person designated by the manufacturer or the importer as its agent for receipt of service of process in this state.
(5) Any other information the board may require.
(b) The board may conduct an inquiry to determine whether the applicant complies with the provisions of this division.
(c) The board shall provide electronic means for applicants to download and submit applications.