The Board of Equalization (BOE) Speakers’ Bureau currently receives and processes over 100 speaker and staff requests per year from outside organizations that wish to have a BOE representative speak, or staff an information table at their event.
Requests are received by phone or email. These requests are processed, necessary approvals secured, and the appropriate speaker and/or staff are assigned for each request received through the BOE Speakers’ Bureau.
How to Submit a Speakers’ Bureau Request
Send an email to the BOE’s Speakers’ Bureau at EADSPKBR@boe.ca.gov.
Please include the following information:
- Event flyer and/or other Important Event Information (please send as attachment)
- Requestor Contact Information: (name, phone number, email address)
- Name of Requesting Organization
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Event Time
- Event Location (address)
- Speaker Name, Title, Department (if preference for specific speaker)
- Presentation Topic
- Length of Presentation
- Type of Audience (business owners, tax professionals, assessors, etc.)
- Number of Attendees
- List Available Equipment for Audio/Video Presentation (laptop, projector, screen etc.)
To contact the BOE’s Speakers’ Bureau by telephone, call: 916-552-9092