Industry Tax Guides
The Board of Equalization’s Tax Industry Guides are a one-stop-shop for owners and operators looking for information on key tax and fee issues relevant to their business.
Each guide covers the most common industry issues, and includes links to relevant resources, all in a convenient tab-based format.
They are a source of basic information that complement the BOE's many online publications, and are not a substitute for any applicable laws and regulations.
Please send your suggestions to improve our Industry Guides series of web pages to SUTD-Industry_Guides@boe.ca.gov.
Please choose your industry:
- Agricultural Industry (español)
- Auto Repair Garages (español)
- Construction Contractors (español)
- Gas Stations (español) (Tiếng Việt) (中文) (한국어)
- Green Technology
- Grocery Stores
- Liquor Stores (español) (Tiếng Việt) (中文) (한국어)
- Manufacturing Exemption
- Mobile Phone Vendors
- Motor Vehicle Dealers
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Out of State Retailers
- Purchases of Log Homes
- Restaurants (español) (Tiếng Việt) (中文) (한국어)
- Tax Practitioners
More Industry Guides are coming soon!