Requirements for Viewing Videos on this Web Site
For help viewing live webcasts or YouTube videos, please see below or visit our Contact Us page to contact a BOE information specialist by telephone or e-mail.
Audio & Video Live Webcasting System Requirements
- Internet Explorer 4.1+, Netscape 4.x+, Safari 3+ Web browser
- Microsoft Silverlight Plug-in for Microsoft's Windows and Apple's Mac OS X. To see the system requirements go to Microsoft Silverlight's web site. If your system does not fulfill the requirements for Silverlight, download Microsoft Windows Media Player:
- ISDN, DSL, T1, cable modem or high-speed network connection
- Sound card
If you have trouble connecting to the live stream, make sure your firewall administrator is allowing requests to go out. How to configure firewalls and Network Address Translation (NAT) for Windows Media Services 9 Series.
YouTube Video System Requirements
The videos that are not live webcasts are hosted by YouTube. In order to watch YouTube videos on our site, make sure you have access to the following system requirements:
- Macromedia Flash Player 7.0+ plug-in
- Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates installed
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 5.0+, or Safari 1.0+
- Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps
If you have trouble viewing YouTube videos temporarily disable popup blocking software installed on your computer to test. Allow YouTube.com as a trusted site in your Firewall software.
To resolve other issues, please visit YouTube's Help.
Questions or Comments
If you have a question or comment about this site, please feel free to use our online contact form.