- Tax Counsel IV – Final Filing Date: 5/24/13
- Sheetfed Offset Press Operator III – Final Filing Date: 4/26/13
- Materials and Stores Specialist/Supervisor – Final Filing Date: 4/26/13
- Associate Accounting Analyst – Final Filing Date: 4/26/13
- Accounting Administrator I (Specialist/Supervisor) Series – Final Filing Date: 4/26/13
- Senior Accounting Officer (Specialist) – Final Filing Date: 4/26/13
- Tax Technician II – Final Filing Date: 04/19/13
- Business Taxes Specialist I – Final Filing Date: 04/12/13
- Bookbinder III – Final Filing Date: 4/05/2013
- Tax Technician II – Continuous
Applications are available online at http://www.spb.ca.gov. For further information, you may contact the Board of Equalization's Examination and Recruitment Section at (916) 324-4807. TDD Assistance call1-800-735-2929.
The Board of Equalization is an equal opportunity employer to all regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious creed, political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or medical condition. It is an objective of the State of California to achieve a drug-free workplace. Any applicant for State employment will be expected to behave in accordance with this objective because the use of illegal drugs is inconsistent with the laws of the State, the rules governing civil service and the special trust placed in public servants.