- CEA A, Professional Advisor to Board Member, Second District, Board Member-Elect, Sacramento – Final Filing Date: 12/10/14
- CEA A, Professional Advisor to Board Member, Fourth District, Board Member-Elect, Southern California – Final Filing Date: 12/10/14
- CEA A, Second District, Professional Advisor to Board Member, Sacramento – Final Filing Date: 12/04/14
- CEA A, Chief, Human Resources Division – Final Filing Date: 10/10/14
- CEA A, First District, External Affairs Director, San Francisco – Final Filing Date Extended: 08/01/14
Applications are available online at http://www.calhr.ca.gov. For further information, you may contact the Board of Equalization's Examination and Recruitment Section at 916-324-4807. TDD Assistance call 1-800-735-2929.
The Board of Equalization is an equal opportunity employer to all regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious creed, political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or medical condition. It is an objective of the State of California to achieve a drug-free workplace. Any applicant for State employment will be expected to behave in accordance with this objective because the use of illegal drugs is inconsistent with the laws of the State, the rules governing civil service and the special trust placed in public servants.