Electronic Filing Information
Welcome to the Board of Equalization's (BOE) Electronic Filing (eFiling) Program. This program is being offered to provide taxpayers with a more convenient method of filing tax returns or reports and paying amounts owed.
Sales and Use Tax eFiling
The service provider you select may charge a fee for its services. This fee is not set by, or shared with, the BOE.
- General Sales and Use Tax Information for Taxpayers
- Presentación Electrónica- Información General para Contribuyentes acerca de los Impuestos sobre Ventas y Uso
- Sales and Use Tax Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Information on Becoming a Sales and Use Tax Electronic Return Originator (ERO)
Note: An ERO is a third party service provider which the Board of Equalization (BOE) has authorized to receive sales and use tax return and payment information from taxpayers and forward it to the BOE for processing.
Motor Fuels Tax eFiling
- Log In To Access the Motor Fuels eFiling Program
- Motor Fuels Electronic Filing Handbook (eFiling Guide), Application Forms, and Flat File Templates
- General Motor Fuels Tax eFiling Information
- Motor Fuels Tax eFiling Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
IFTA eFile (International Fuel Tax Agreement)